Information from the city administration of Zwickau
You can fill in the application form (see right column) in advance and print it out. You can also send it electronically to the competent authority.
For technical reasons, it is not yet possible to sign the application digitally! You have to send the signed application to the competent authority by post!
- Trade registration according to § 14 GewO or § 55c GewO
- Identity document
- Commercial register excerpt (legal entity or company entered in the commercial register)
- Translation of the commercial register excerpt (if the language of the document is not German)
- Trade register excerpt (for trade that is subject to authorisation or supervision)
- Craftsman's card (for craftsmen)
- Partnership agreement (legal entity or legal entity in the process of incorporation)
- Certificate of incorporation (legal entity or legal entity in the process of incorporation)
- Work permit (for non-EU foreigners or EU foreigners of new Member States)
Residence permit (for non-EU foreigners)
- Certificate of good conduct (natural person and business is subject to authorisation or supervision)
- Proof of payment
The actual costs are calculated according to the administrative fee guideline of the City of Zwickau.