Changing a trade registration
Information from the city administration of Zwickau
You can fill in the application form (see right column) in advance and print it out. You can also send it electronically to the competent authority.
For technical reasons, it is not yet possible to sign the application digitally! You have to send the signed application to the competent authority by post!
- Changing a trade registration according to § 14 GewO or § 55c GewO
- Registration certificate
- Identity document
- Commercial register excerpt (legal entity or company entered in the commercial register)
- Translation of the commercial register excerpt (if the language of the document is not German)
- Trade register excerpt (for trade that is subject to authorisation or supervision)
- Craftsman's card (for craftsmen)
- Partnership agreement (legal entity or legal entity in the process of incorporation)
- Certificate of incorporation (legal entity or legal entity in the process of incorporation)
- Work permit (for non-EU foreigners or EU foreigners of new Member States)
- Residence permit (for non-EU foreigners)
- Certificate of good conduct (natural person and business is subject to authorisation or supervision)
- Proof of payment
The actual costs are calculated according to the administrative fee guideline of the City of Zwickau.
Forms and online services
Please note the information in the text!
Public Order OfficeMario Schulz
Head of Office General Police Department/Commercial Affairs
Postal AddressPF 20 09 3308009 Zwickau
Visitor AddressWerdauer Straße 6208056 Zwickau
Get in touchPhone Number: +49 375 833205Telefax Number: +49 375 833232
Postal AddressPF 20 09 33
Visitor AddressCitizens' Office in the City Hall
Get in touchPhone Number: +49 375 833312Telefax Number: +49 375 838383