Zwickau open-air theatre

With its ascending rows of seats, the open-air stage located on the edge of the swan pond area resembles a classical amphitheatre.

It was built between 1955 and 1957 in 33,000 voluntary working hours. Zwickau's citizens themselves created one of the most beautiful open-air event locations in the region.

The arena offers space for events with up to 6,500 people. It creates the right setting for concerts, public screenings, theatre events or children's events.

After the comprehensive renovation in 2010, PUR, Ich + Ich and other stars provided special highlights.

link to full size version of the image
link to full size version of the image
link to full size version of the image