Information from the city administration of Zwickau
You can fill in the application form (see right column) in advance and print it out. You can also send it electronically to the competent authority.
For technical reasons, it is not yet possible to sign the application digitally! You have to send the signed application to the competent authority by post!
- Application for a travel trade card
- Police clearance certificate
- Central trade register excerpt
- Certificate of good standing from the tax office
- Identity document
- Excerpt from the debtor file of the local court
- Excerpt from the central enforcement register
- Residence permit (for non-EU foreigners)
- Articles of partnership (legal person)
- Commercial register excerpt (company entered in the commercial register)
- Health certificate (trading with food)
- Work permit (for non-EU foreigners)
- Public liability insurance (for fairground business)
The actual costs are calculated according to the administrative fee guideline of the City of Zwickau.