The Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) Zwickau GmbH offers optimal conditions for the settlement of start-ups and young companies. It also initiates and accompanies innovative, technology-oriented projects.
The two locations in Zwickau and Stenn are home to around 60 companies that offer permanent jobs to approx. 400 employees.
The main fields are:
- Construction technology / engineering technology / vehicle construction / mechanical engineering
- Alternative energies / CHP
- Information and communication technology including software development
- Laser technology / water jet and plasma technology / Anodising and burnishing
- Human Resources services / Computer Centre
- Automation technology
- Development of components / devices for X-ray analysis
- Robot welding technology